So anyways, I'm sure more than one of you swears I still play for UCONN. To bring you up to speed?courtesy of youtube:
And, for those of you who are not new to the W ? you're probably looking for some insight into the Finals?I swear, yesterday? I tried to write. I thought about it all through my gourmet late night Champs meal. All I could come up with was?yuck. You can just insert all the right things to say here. You've read them before after tough?so instead of the usual, lets try something new:
Ten questions to ask yourself during the Finals:
1) Did I know the WNBA was in season?
If not, you have a lot of catching up to do. You've missed some serious, high-level hoop.
2) Do people tune in to bask in the glory that is Bill Laimbeer?s sideline manner? Is that why the league always has him mic'd up?
3) Are the refs going to be interviewed after the game like the players? Why not during the game - like the players!
I can already see Rebecca Lobo hustling after a ref in the tunnel, chastising her about a touch foul. Hilarious.
4) How many more pushups can Kelly Miller do than you? one handed?
Trust me. It's no contest. Have you seen her arms? She borrowed them from the Governator.
5) Cappie or Tweety?
I love Deanna, but I'm ridin' with Cap.
6) Will BD and Teri Hatcher appear courtside and inject some Hollywood into the W, a la Jessica Alba, Owen Wilson, Kate Hudson and Snoop @ the Warriors playoffs? Oh and Too $hort was there too, right? Or no? C'mon people. We need some footage for commercials. Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire. You all have to come out for Game 3 and 4. Chauncey and his daughter represented for the Shock.
7) Karl Malone and Cheryl Ford are?father and daughter? Or twins?
It is amazing how much she looks like him, in the face and in the arms. She's a cool girl, and a great player. I hope she gets back to action. (Do I? What am I saying??)
8) Is Don Imus watching?
9) Is Gil, Penny Taylor's Husband the Eva Longoria of the WNBA?
10) Would I rather watch Appalachian State's kid brother, Michigan, Saturday, or watch me and Swin Cash go at it in Game 2?
Yeaaahhhhhhh?.See you on Saturday on ESPN 12:30pm PST. It's on.